11.13.2008

Thursday...

  • My advisor for my major is a BEAST! I don't know when or how I'm going to graduate because she is so NOT helpful. That's all I have to say.
  • I helped a lady at work today and she told me I was being "very rude and aburpt." I apologized because I really had no idea I was being rude. I may have caused her inconvenience because of a check placed on hold, but I thought I presented in a professional manner. It hurt my feelings. Oh well.
  • No more complaining and onto happier things...
  • Today is Thursday. Which means tomorrow is Friday! And I don't work! And it's the weekend. Which means no school. Which means happiness! Which also means only three more weeks of class. Even MORE happiness! Weeks are just flying by. Can't believe it.
  • Tonight Kristin and I went to the Logan temple and took some pictures. I love this temple! It's so pretty. Here's a couple of pictures... Which edit do you like better?

3 comments:

Leon said...

I have a problem with this post. It's not possible that Lene could ever be "rude and abrupt." Not even possible. That lady is a big dumb.

Luke & Natalie said...

Hey Jalene, I didn't know you had a blog. Now I do... so I'll add you to mine. Looks like you're having lots of fun.

Krista & Tyler said...

Oh you definitely should have come! I keep forgetting that you're at USU or I totally would have called you!! Ty and I would have loved to see you!!!!!!
And, I love the top one...Its rad. I love Logan-that's where my dad's side of the family lives...just love it!