7.02.2010

jalincoln: an interview.

i wanted to show you this adorable video that my friend lindsay made for my friend shower.

i don't necessarily like watching myself on video, but lincoln is really cute in it.



i know we will cherish this forever.

enjoy getting to know a little more about us.

forewarning:  it's kind of long... like 15 minutes.  and lincoln's answer are way better than mine.
he is definitely more eloquent than i am.  especially under pressure.

Jalincoln: an interview from Jalene Bouwhuis on Vimeo.




thanks again, lindsay!!


we love you!

9 comments:

audrey said...

LOVE. this. so. much.

Callie Ann said...

Annnnnnd I cried.

Is it weird that I don't even know you but I cried during this?

How stinkin' cute are you two?

Anonymous said...

You both are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love it! xxx

kara lynn said...

cute cute!! this was so great to get to know you and your cute husband.

goodness. i admit i didn't watch it all. just the goods parts. well how would i know. but i thought they were adorable!

xo

Unknown said...

Callie Ann,

I cried too.

This is beautiful.

I want a love like this.

Dear future husband, where ever you are, I want more than anything for you to be in love with me like Lincoln is in love with Jalene. Love, Erin.

Anonymous said...

You are welcome, cute couple faces! :)

the mrs. said...

oh my gosh. such a great gift! i LOVED this :)

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

you guys are seriously perfect for each other. I cried too. haha

I'm so happy for the both of you!