1.25.2009

Whoa

I haven't blogged in a week! That's weird.

Well, let me offer you some excuses...
I've been pretty much going insane. My life feels like a complete confusing mess. But a good mess. If that makes any sense.
I guess I haven't found anything to blog about this week. Nothing too exciting going on. Except the mess that I referred to earlier.
Let me tell you how much I HATE winter.
I hate it. Hate hate hate hate hate it.
I would be okay with it if I didn't have to drive in the slushy icy snow covered roads. That's my only issue with winter.
And mostly I just hate my car for being so retarded in the snow. But at the same time, it's a trooper and been through a lot. Love/ hate relationship, my car and I. I'm just waiting for it to be the death of me. Every single day I wish I could somehow teleport or apparate to wherever I need to go. I would save a lot of time and a whole lot of money. Wouldn't that be the coolest? It would solve so many problems... For sure.
No one is at my apartment... so lonely. I wonder where they all are.

Well, here goes another week.

No comments: