5.29.2009

Passion

I miss dancing.

Moving, feeling the floor beneath my feet, learning challenging choreography, sweating, hitting the beat, hands and arms stretched out, a smile across my face...
Did you know that every time I listen to my iPod, whatever song it is, I imagine someone dancing. It is how I feel music.
By the way, I'm not a very good dancer. I've always lacked the flexibility, beautiful lines, strength, etc. But I miss the challenge, the exercise, feeling it in my heart.

Like this.



Isn't it beautiful?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh yeah! I'm a good dance...watcher! :)

jasmine said...

beautiful! i am SOOO happy that this show is finally back on. i really don't think they should only do it once a year. i miss it too much!!

Leon said...

Prolly my favorite dance from SYTYCD so far. There have been others that have come close, but this is still my fav.

kristin brown said...

this dance... oh it gives me chills all over. i love it.

Katie Warner said...

I'm so glad you put this on here! I never saw this one and I love it! Thanks for giving me goosebumps. :)