the first day of March brought some very exciting things:
1. Lincoln's older brother, Chase, and sister-in-law, Leah, had their baby at 10:00 a.m.
- his name is Beck.
- he's super cute.
- Lincoln is a first time uncle.
- doesn't he have the most beautifully colored new-born skin ever?
- and I wish I was there to take pictures. :(
I had a quick maternity mini-session with Leah a couple weeks ago. she's pretty much the cutest pregnant girl ever.
2. today was glorious warm.
- i don't know if this is entirely accurate but ksl.com just said the high today was 38 degrees.
- i'm pretty sure it was warmer than that.
- but if it really was 38 degrees, it was glorious.
- people were breaking out the shorts and flip flops.
- we are seriously itchin' for spring around these parts, if you can't tell.
- i feel like march 1 brought hope that spring is actually coming.
babies and spring.