10.25.2010

hello, there.

so today i have the day off, which is ultra nice after having the weekend off.

i'm feeling an overwhelming need to get organized so my life will run stress-free...  
or maybe just less stressful.


i'm starting with the 500 loads of laundry that need to be done.
how do two people acquire so much laundry?
what will it be like when we have kids?
yikes.

oh, and it snowed today.

boo.
and i'm also going to edit some pictures of some very pretty people i've 
photographed recently.
stay tuned.



and my enter button isn't working for some reason,
so it's proving difficult to write this post.







happy monday!

4 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I feel the same way with dishes. Me and Trevor can't have children if us two already make this much of a mess!

Unknown said...

ugghhh. I hate laundry. I've got about 38 loads myself to do. I feel your pain! good luck!

Mandy said...

Your new blog layout looks so nice. Love it. And can't wait to see more of that shoot on your photo blog!

Anonymous said...

The blog is looking very nice.