12.14.2010

popping in.

hey, all.


wow.  we are busy.



today was much better than yesterday with all the sickness stuff.
i think a lot of rest and drinking water helped me get rid of that sore throat and i haven't (yet) gotten all congested like lincoln.

maybe i'll skip that part and not actually come down with a full blown cold.

good thing, 'cause this week is madness!!

lincoln has two massive finals this week which he has been studying 24/7 for.

and learning hairspray routines might kill me.


oh. my. gosh.

talk about cardio.

my legs feel like jello at this exact moment.


in other news, our house is mess.

dishes (always) need to be done,

and we are currently surviving on one working light bulb in our bedroom.

three have burned out.
sometimes it's hard to see in there.



we are just hoping that it will last until we find the time to go buy some.

speaking of shopping, we haven't been legitimately grocery shopping since november 17.
that's really bad, people.

someday, maybe i'll learn to like grocery shopping.



anyway, just thought i would pop in and say hello.



does anyone else feel extremely disorganized in december?

that's me... every year.



stop the madness.



9 comments:

Shanna Payne said...

I couldn't agree more. Such a busy month! but i'm impressed you are exercising even when you're sick! ps. Chris and I got the EXACT same thing as you and Lincoln. It lasted for 3 weeks and finally got done. Get a humidifier, it helps a ton!

Anonymous said...

Yes, everything is so chaotic. I started liking going to the grocery store when me and my husband started going together. We play "basketball" with the paper towels and the grocery cart :) Good luck! Glad you're feeling better!

Dee Paulino said...

Yes, December is such a stressful month. Lots to do, lots.

Sarah said...

Oh my.. I love December but it is always so very busy! :S Good luck!

Diana Smith said...

December is such a fun month, but sooo hectic! Birthdays, Parties, Christmas, Presents, just so much going on!! Glad you feel lots better!

Kara Lynn said...

I feel disorganized too! It makes me crazy!! But at least we can settle down and get the most organized we will ever be for January.

Anonymous said...

haha. glad to know I am not the only one that hasn't been grocery shopping since before thanksgiving..

Bethany Susan said...

haha i love grocery shopping, it's the deciding what to make, waiting to eat, and cleaning up that gets me. ;) feel better!

Unknown said...

about the grocery shopping...i always leave it way too long. maybe if we think of all the delicious foods we will make with what we are buying, it would be more fun! Not.